Industrial Strength Boot Laces Beeswax Coated & Protected
- Reduce Eyelet Wear
- Resist Water, Dry Rot, Fraying, and Heat
- Last Longer
- Stay Tied to Stay Safe
Our Industrial Strength Boot Laces Make The Best Replacements
A rugged boot lace, specially woven to include more strands in a tighter weave, to endure rough wear. This strong solid construction will not unravel or break like many other laces that come in your hiking or work boots, meaning you can use these replacement boot laces longer.* Our rugged boot laces are waxed, black in color, and sold in five popular work boot sizes. Keep a pair of our industrial strength boot laces on hand as a replacement, to help you stay safe at work or play. Learn how to lace your boots here.
Why Obenauf's® Waxed Boot Laces Last Longer
What makes our waxed boot laces better?
- We use real beeswax, not flake-off, paraffin wax coatings.
- Hand dipped in natural oils, resins, and beeswax, our industrial strength boot laces resist: water, dry rot, fraying, heat, mildew, and chemicals.
- This beeswax & oil dipping not only protects the boot lace itself, but also protects the eyelets on your boots by reducing the wear caused from every day use and walking.
- Unlike plain boot or shoelaces, waxed boot laces stay tied throughout the day. They keep your work and hiking boots secure and comfortable.
- Obenauf's waxed boot laces are hand dipped in our own formula right here in Idaho, creating our industrial strength boot laces!
* If your boot lace appears to fail prematurely, check your eyelets for sharp edges. Sharp edges or burs on your metal grommet (eyelet) could be cutting into your lace. A cobbler may be able to replace worn eyelets.
Looking For The Best Replacement Boot Laces?