QUICK TIPS FOR LEATHER CARE
5 IMPORTANT TIPS TO KNOW:
- Contact the manufacturer for proper care suggestions.
- Know your leather & how it was finished after the tanning process.
- Clean and dry leather fully before conditioning with natural oils.
- Test all leather oils in a hidden spot if color change is a concern.
- Bring leather & Obenauf's product to room temperature before applying.
5 IMPORTANT TIPS NOT TO DO:
- Never saturate leather with oil.
- Never heat leather to 100 degrees or over.
- Avoid extreme heat which is damaging to footwear with glued-on soles.
- Avoid the use of Mink Oil on leather.
- Avoid products made with paraffin wax which is petroleum based.