Obenauf's® Leather Oil
The Overall Winner in a Comparative Test by the Leather Research Laboratory!
- Restores dried & sun-faded leather
- Repels water, chemicals, manure acids, and salt
- Resists cracking, scuffing, mold, mildew, and bacteria growth
- Applies easily with the applicator or a clean cloth
- Allows leather to breathe
- Ideal for "breaking-in" new boots
- Penetrates deeply into leather
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over
- Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Heavy Duty LP
- Contains no harmful petroleum, solvents, paraffin or Mink Oil
Liquid Leather Conditioner
A good leather conditioner is formulated to penetrate leather and keep it moisturized. Obenauf's® Leather Oil is the best leather conditioner for moderately wet and dry conditions. A true preservative and leather conditioner, Leather Oil is made with natural oils and beeswax, which nourish while still allowing leather to breathe. Created to resist water, restore, protect, and preserve your leather investment.
Obenauf's® Leather Oil provides protection to your leather items subjected to the elements, especially when hot, dusty, and dry conditions are dehydrating your leathers. Often called the "Dry Season Oil", it absorbs fast! It is so effective that one coat is all that's needed for thinner leathers on riding boots, furniture, and gloves. Try one application of our boot oil on your new leather boots, to shorten the break in period and reduce sore, blistered feet.
Dry Weather Ruins Leather
Oils in leather dissipate every day when it's dry; just like your skin. Wind, warm air (floorboard heaters), dust, chemicals, mud, and normal wear increase the rate of oil loss in leather footwear. Leather can be damaged by dryness, heat, and loss of oils. Dry leather can cut stitching and scuff easily, fibers can break prematurely causing cracks in your leather. The solution? Before the dry season begins, apply our leather conditioner, Obenauf's® Leather Oil.
Obenauf's® Oil is a true preservative and leather conditioner for:
- Work Boots, Dress Boots, & Leather Apparel
- Saddles & Tack
- Belts, Holsters, Scabbards, & Sheathes
- Vintage Leather Clothing
- Leather Furniture
- Leather Athletic Gear
- And More!
Leather Oil is also sold in your choice of four different Economical Packages!
How Much Leather Preservative Should I Apply?
Will Heavy Duty LP or Leather Oil Darken My Leather?